About Knisely & Sons
Knisely & Sons was established in 1947
by Paul A. Knisely in the small northern
Bedford County crossroads village of Queen,
PA. The growing company moved to downtown
Bedford in 1953. In 1956, it relocated to
125 East Pitt Street, one of its two present
physical locations. Paul's three sons, Walter,
Dale and Clair, joined the business and
eventually purchased the company in 1959.
Over the decades, eight third-generation
family members have contributed to the company's
continued growth. In the summer of 2000
the company added a second location in the
downtown, historic district of Hollidaysburg,
Blair County, PA.
Knisely & Sons, Inc. is proud of its
achievements and its excellent reputation
for quality and dependability. We will continually
strive to help and support our customers
and the communities in which they live.
Locations in Bedford and Hollidaysburg,